Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Shop Equipment Menswear With A Feminine Twist


I absolutely love menswear with a feminine twist. I love ties, suspenders, collared shirts and well-tailored pants. Katherine Hepburn ,the fashionista that made menswear sexy and fashionable for women is one of my favorite fashion icons. She set a trend that designers have emulated for decades. She is also the inspiration on the brand that started button down shop Equipment brand. Equipment clothing brand rest for a few a decade or more but had made a huge comeback this year. Their collection was filled with many to die for menswear inspired ensembles. Menswear is not a trend that will come ago but a style that will be revamped and continue on for decades to come. Here are a few looks that I found and loved.

- "Leggings in the office? Yes, I am that girl. By topping off the button down with this raspberry blazer and gold plated necklace, I manage to still look professional."

- "I tend to shy away from cropped sweaters in fear that my slim frame would look boxy. Yet, the tailored shirt, bright blue trousers and sequined sandals balance my look."

- "I love attention-grabbing pieces, and this neon pink sweater, statement necklace, faux leather shorts and booties scream, 'Look at me now!'"
- "Layering the black turtleneck underneath the white button down shirt is totally unexpected, and it pairs well with cropped purple pants and leopard loafers."
- "I can sport classic American colors -- red, white and blue -- without looking like I'm wearing the nation's flag."
-
Add Girlie Touches:

• "To give a softer touch to menswear, mix it with sheer fabrics and lace," says Tierney. "Color is always a great way to mix in your own personal style through your accessories and accent garments."

• "I prefer accents of the menswear trend," Mai says. "A newsboy cap with a pencil skirt and a button up is a chic touch, or add penny loafers to your trousers with a feminine soft blouse. Heels are always a good touch to sass up menswear, and also add height to lengthen the look when necessary."

From shopping in the little boy’s section at Walmart to rocking men’s suit jackets from thrift shops to raiding my grandfather’s closet for his military fatigues and coats when I was 12, I’ve always been fascinated by menswear. And thankfully, it seems to be the style of the moment, whether the wearer is going for a casual look or a more sophisticated one. So shop now at the best place to get 
menswear inspired women’s clothing. Shop Equipment shirts today!

No comments:

Post a Comment